1. You've never managed to stick to all (or any) of your new year's resolutions beyond February.
2. You haven't even chosen a new year's resolution yet, and now you're starting to think, 'Oh well, there's always next year, right?'
3. You have so many good intentions that you don't even know where to start.
4. You count potato chips as one of your 5-a-day, and you think you're being 'good' when you order a diet coke with your fast food, or eat anything with the word 'healthy' printed on the packaging.
5. You're tired, stressed out or grumpy more often than you'd like to be, and have forgotten what 'well' feels like.
6. You want to 'get healthy' but don't have the time or inclination to study a diploma in holistic wellness or a certificate in food and nutrition before you feel equipped to start.
If any of these ring true for you, why not book a free introductory session with a registered and qualified wellness coach today? This 30-minute diagnostic session will give you a taster of the coaching process so you can find out if a wellness coach is right for you. Book online at wellnesscalling.online. What have you got to lose?